ORANGE OTTER

 


I recently produced this website header for the furniture shop Orange Otter, for whom I also did the logo some time ago.

They do lots of amazing work on reclaimed furniture, using lots of bold colours, geometric shapes and retro patterns. Just my cup of tea. 

Saved from the scrapyard before being given a whole new lease of life, the cinema seats they refurbish are a marvel. Orange Otter make them ship-shape, comfortable and looking sharp and swish in a range of colourful patterned fabrics. Well worth looking into if you have some space, they really finish off a home cinema.  

The reason I'm sharing this here, is that you can now buy some of my prints in their shop.  So when you're having a little look around their shop, make you check out the art section.


No comments:

Post a Comment